How to Clean a Lint Remover
Leftover fuzz can prevent the device from working...
How to Clean a Pilo Fabric Shaver – 7 easy steps:
1. At first, unscrew the plastic shield ring from the device.
2. Remove the fuzz.
3. Remove the metallic perforated mouthpiece by carefully lifting it. Be careful, the blades underneath is sharp.
4. In order to clean out excessive fuzz around the rotor, use the end of the brush stick to remove the blade unit.
5. Double check that there are no threads or leftover fuzz twirled around the rotor pin.
6. Also, clean the actual blades. Use the brush and/or blow away the fuzz.
7. And the job is done! Put the pieces together again.
See our tutorial on how to do it here
Read more about our fabric shavers on our Care for Fashion site