Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We will make a deduction of 15 % if you miss to send it in the original packaging.
Please note that you will pay for the delivery back to us. If you want to change your product, follow the instructions for returns bellow but add that you want to change to another product instead of receiving your money back. How you make a return/exchange :
- Send us an email to email@example.com saying that you want to return your product and to which bank account you would like to receive your money (note that we will determine if you will get your money back depending on the condition of the product). Please add your order number (it begins with STEAM-xxxx). Name the email ”Return”.
- Send your product to Steamery, Åsögatan 176, 116 32, Stockholm with the attached receipt.
- We will get back to when we have received your package and if the product is in its original condition we will transfer your money.
Even though we do careful controls of our products, it can still happen that products in rare cases are faulty. If you after the 30 days of returns, discover that your product has a manufacturing or material fault, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We handle every case individually. During the warranty period, you have the right to make a complaint for manufacturing or material fault as well as faults that have been detected after normal use. If the fault is caused by ungently usage you don’t have any right to make a complaint. How you make a complaint:
- Send us an email there you shortly describe the damage and how it happened.
- Take images and/or record a short video showing the damage/fault.
- Send everything including your oder number (it begins with STEAM-xxxx) to email@example.com, remember to attach the images in a format of ZIP or JPEG. Name the email ”Complaint”.
- We will get back to you in a couple of days.