Hi Steamery, could you perhaps tell the difference between the Cirrus Travel Steamer and the Cirrus No.2?
Thank you for your question!
Both the Cirrus Travel Steamer and the Cirrus No.2 performs well. The Cirrus No.2 is the updated version of the Cirrus, with a few upgrades on functionality as well as design:
Cirrus Travel Steamer (left)
Cirrus No.2 Steamer (right)
- Needs regular de-scaling (if you don't use distilled water that is)
- Has a front plate in plastic.
- 7 minutes of continuous steam.
- Does not require de-scaling. The boiler has a coating which acts as a repellant for scale. (We still recommend distilled water, especially when you use the steamer in an area with poor water quality as your clothes otherwise could stain.)
- Has a front head in stainless steel, engineered to spread the steam more evenly on the fabric. Smoothens out the wrinkles more efficient.
- Exclusive design with a soft, matte finish and a fancy textile cord.
- 6 minutes of continuous steam.
Hope this makes it more clear!